The Phrase, “ No Pain, No Gain” is familiar to almost everyone in this part of the world, when it comes to recognizing a success story of one of the men who as contributed to the development of the entertainment industry in the city of Port Harcourt.
2. He is also a director, producer, actor, and writer from Akwa, Nigeria.
3. He has organized popular stand-up comedy concerts like KO Baba On Duty and gone on a tour in Dubai.
4. He got his first paid show for N3,000, shocking right?
5. In his early career in comedy, he trekked from Diobu to Rumuokoro to perform for a show he was not even invited. Sometimes he even pays to perform.
6. He worked so hard to set a standard for his ‘Clean and Classy’ comedy brand and now performs in million naira shows back to back.
7. He engaged his wife Vivian Kobaba Jornsen on the 28th of February, 2016 and Married her on October 3, 2016.
8. He as a the CEO of TALKAHOLIC UNLIMITED, a team of young comedians.
9. The celebrity comedian shares birthday date with the contemporary Gospel Artist Afy Douglas.
10. To crown it all, KO Baba Jornsen is the founder and pioneer of the viral #portharcourtsabithetin movement, targeted on taking Port Harcourt Entertainment Industry to the next level.