Port Harcourt entertainment is on the rise as legendary DJ Jimmy Jatt collaborated with top notch record label Grafton Records and for the first time ever Jimmy's Jump Off was held in Port Harcourt.
The event which took place at the Aztec Acurm Stadium road Port Harcourt was something to talk about.
Below are 5 things you need to know about Jimmy's Jump Off Port Harcourt.
1. Jimmy's Jump Off is a yearly event held by DJ Jimmy Jatt around different states in Nigeria, but never Port Harcourt. This is a record breaker being the first time its being held in the city of Port Harcourt. All thanks to Grafton Records.
2. The event celebrated Female DJ's in the country. For those of you who attended the event you might notice that there were more female DJ's than the male ones and they didn't disappoint the audience as it was back to back fire from our female DJ's.
3. The event featured top DJ's in Nigeria and Africa which includes the Host himself DJ Jimmy Jatt, DJ Neptune, DJ Humility And DJ Lambo amongst others.
4. Grafton records paid for all passes at the event. With MTN and Hennessy as sponsors, no way you can deprive the wonderful people of Port Harcourt from having fun, few hours into the event Grafton Records actually paid for everyone at the gate who were unable to get their tickets, this made a lot of People happy as they came prepared to party till Dawn.
5. They were over a thousand people who came out to party with DJ Jimmy Jatt and others, this came with the help of Bill Boards, Radio/TV Jingles and also with the help of Port Harcourt Social Media Influencers and Blogs.
To crown it all, the event was graced by Nigeria A List Duncan Mighty, Dan D Humorous, Julius Agwu amongst others.
If you find this article interesting please don't forget to hit the share icon. Thanks.